Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Accountability

I joined a workout bootcamp over a month ago.  I needed accountability, even if I had to pay for it, especially since it's easy for me to talk myself out of working out at home.  It's two days a week (Tuesday/Thursday) for 1 hour and up to me to fill in the rest of the days.  I typically will run or do P90x cardio,  Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, or more recently, workouts that I have discovered on Pinterest. Bootcamp is run by this lil' (yet hardcore) blonde thing who really gets the guilt gears going until they are replaced with a complete lifestyle change.  The thing about health and fitness is, it's not a plan.  It's not for a set amount of weeks and then you stop.  If you want to look at it as a plan, do so, but a plan you'll continue with for the rest of your life.  You have to earn it.  But more importantly, you have to want it.  I really want it.  Bad.  I've completed 4 weeks so far and signed up to do another 4 starting next week.  It's not about weight loss, though that's a perk, but about fitness and overall health.



No comments:

Post a Comment