Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fitness here, fitness there, fitness everywhere!

I was extremely excited when my friend Tiffanii sent me a message on Facebook asking if we should/could start a fitness group.  No brainer!  I have really gotten into exercise and need to stick with it so this was perfect for me.  Turns out, it is for everyone else involved, too!  The members of the group are friends of friends who all aspire to be fit and healthy without much focus on the scale numbers.  The primary goal of the group is for all members to share their workouts or struggles, to give and receive advice/ideas and to motivate and inspire one another to continue on our journey to a healthier lifestyle.  We recognize that we are tired of putting ourselves last and we deserve to be first!

 I started bootcamp again.  I felt so much stronger than I did when I started, but still struggle with some of the workouts.  I am still running everyday but would like to increase how many times in a week and not limit them to just off bootcamp days.  I want to feel like I did in high school when I ran cross-country.  I have lost roughly ten pounds since I started exercising regularly(six weeks ago) and am excited to be closer to my goals.  I did weigh myself the other night, but won't again until weigh in at bootcamp.  This strong body deserves the best and that's what it will get.

No comments:

Post a Comment